Friday 19 February 2010

Playblast Spam

Here are a series of playblasts of my blocked out animation I have been working on. This is the button bash scene I have mentioned in previous posts. I have been using the moom rig to animate with, and Carlos gave me the modeled control panel for me to use as a guide of how moom should move.

I'm thrilled with how its been going so far! The music you can hear is from the Chessington's Bubbleworks theme music (again shown in a previous post). I have tried to move moom with the tune of the music as acurately as possible.

Problems I've had? Ermm occassionally moom has to pull some rather uncomfortable twists with his body because of the positioning of the buttons on the panel. The lever next to moom's foot is a little bit short, so moom's arm had to stretch in order to move it.

Other then that, it has gone rather smoothly. It has gone better then I had anticipated. I'm not a very accomplished Maya user, but blocking out the keyframes using the "stepped" setting makes it so much simpler.

I'll let you know how it progresses later on











No comments:

Post a Comment