Thursday 18 February 2010

Sound Development

Me and my group have had a think about what kind of music would be suitable for our animation. We wanted it to be fun and jolly, and suggesting a sense of activity and creativity, since it's a brain we are making. There were a few suggestions such as Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and Bubbleworks ride music from Chessington World Of Adventures.

Below is the Bubbleworks theme. I think I like this the most, because it has some nice cheery brass instruments that give it more gusto and brashness. I also think that main moom will be able to push the buttons to the the same rhythm of the music.



This is the trailer for Willy Wonka. I like the music that predominantly plays in it.



I also found the below music randomly on my searches, and rather liked it. However, I think it would be more suitable for a more watery bubbly scene. It made me sure of my choice of using the Chessington Bubbleworks theme

No comments:

Post a Comment