Thursday 11 February 2010

Tamagotchi Interface Dump

To create the pixel effect, I painted the backgroung a dull green colour, and then drew grey lines horizontally and vertically to give it that hatched effect. Using the resulting green squares for gudance, I drew on the tamagotchi moom on to it.

Above is my animation in progress. I've really gotten used to how Toonboom works and am now much more comfortable with using it


Okay here we have 4 animations I have worked on in Toonboom. They feature the little tamagotchi-style version of Main Moom.
I had to animate him in normal happy mode, tired mode, sleeping mode, and exercising mode.













I found it quite hard showing tamagotchi moom using weights. I played around with shape to try and suggest the presence of weights. I think I succeeded

These animations will hopefully be put on to the screens on the control panel in the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment