Sunday 21 February 2010

Playblasts again

For some reason, the last few vids I've uploaded have started crashing, so I'm going to try uploading these in an attempt to break this losing battle with blogger video uploaders!








I have progressed further in my button bash sequence. I have finished working on the poses in Stepped and Linear, and have now been tweaking everything in spline. I had a lot of trouble with crazy twisting wrists and keyframing things wrong, but I seem to be getting the hang of it now. I am fairly happy with how its going, though I know that it isn't to the highest standard. However, I feel as if I have given it my best and am pleased with the outcome.

I have really tried to exaggerate moom's poses in this, to make this sequence look dynamic. A couple of my mates commented that it ran faster then they had imagined, and I answered that this was deliberately done to set the tone of the clip. Some parts have come out snappier then anticipated, and look a little jerky. I will try and work out these kinks as I go

I still have to do moom's eyes and expressions. Normally showing expression is my favourite part of animating, but I have a feeling this stage is going to be rather laborious. Oh well, we can't have him looking miserable can we? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment